Where Can I Buy Hydrocodone Online?
What is Hydrocodone?
The list of drugs containing hydrocodone / APAP:
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (APAP) 5 500: pills containing hydrocodone 5 mg and acetaminophen 500mg.
- Norco (hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325): a pill contains hydrocodone 5mg and acetaminophen 325mg.
- Lortab: pills containing 2,5 mg of hydrocodone and 500 mg of acetaminophen (APAP).
- Anexsia, Co-Gesic, DuoCet, Duradyne DHC, Lorcet, Lortab, Norcet, Vicodin: pills contain hydrocodone 7.5 mg and acetaminophen 500mg (7.5/500).
- Anexsia 7,5/650, Lorcet Plus, Norcet 7,5: tablets containing 7,5 mg of hydrocodone and 650 mg of acetaminophen (APAP).
- Vicodin ES: pills containing hydrocodone 7.5mg and acetaminophen 750mg.
- Liquid Lortab: the suspension containing 2,5 mg / 5 ml of hydrocodone and 120 mg / 5 ml of acetaminophen.
- Azdone, Damason-P, Lortab ASA: tablets containing hydrocodon 5 mg and aspirin 500 mg.
- Norco, Lortab: tablets containing hydrocodone 10mg and acetaminophen 325mg.
Can you buy Hydrocodone online?
You can order hydrocodone online with overnight delivery from numerous online pharmacies. Various offshore, Mexican and Canadian pharmacies offer hydrocodone pills and liquid units with or without a prescription. It is the best place to buy hydrocodone online and pay with your credit card. Most drugstores even offer a super fast overnight shipping. That is why you are going to get the drug as soon as possible.
The drug is used to stop the acute or chronic pain, as an anesthetic in oncology. It is also used as an antibechic medication to get rid of a cough.
In order to ease pain take 5 - 10 mg (0,1 - 0,2 mkg/kg) of hydrocoden pills each 4-6 hours.
In order to stop a cough take 5 mg (0,1 mkg/kg) of hydrocodone each 4-6 hours. It is recommended to try to use the minimal effective dosage. The maximum daily dosage is 90 mg of hydrocodone.
People with an abnormal liver or kidney function have a slowed down elimination of the drug, which leads to an accumulation of it in a body and to a strengthening of its sedative effect.
It is possible to combine hydrocodone with narcotic painkillers or antidepressants in order to increase an analgesic effect.
The drug is removed from a body by kidneys and liver.
DA has approved the extended-release formula of hydrocodone, Zohydro ED. The drug is intended to treat severe pain when a patient needs a painkiller to be in a system 24 hours a day in order to tolerate pain. This long acting hydrocodone formula is a very potent medication, that is why it should only be used when other treatment methods failed to ease pain. There is a high risk of an abuse of the extended release drug. Thus, it should only be used under a supervision of medical professionals.
Hydrocodone is narcotic analgesic and cough medication, the derivative of codeine.
In terms of an analgetic activity, it is comparable with codeine: 30 mg of orally used codeine or 120 mg used intramuscularly are equivalent to 10 mg of morphine (orally or intramuscularly).
Hydrocodone as an effective antibechic is also widely used as a medicinal substance suppressing the tussive center.
There are rare cases of physical addiction to the drug.
Nausea, vomiting, constipation are rarely observed during treatment with the drug. Hydrocodone gets through the placental barrier and can break fetation. The substance is found in breast milk in large quantities. That is why nursing mothers should use the drug very carefully and only in cases when the potential benefits for a mother overweight the potential risks for a baby.
An intravenous administration of the drug is not recommended because of an increased risk of the hypotension induced by histamine.
When does Hydrocodone start to act?
The drug starts to act in 15-30 min if you take a pill by mouth.
The maximum concentration in blood is observed in 30 - 60 min in case of an oral administration. Hydrocodone pills act around 3 to 4 hours.
The drug amplifies the oppression of CNS and vasomotor center caused by using of other narcotic analgesics, benzodiazepines, sedatives, medication for inhalation anesthesia, nitrous oxide, alcohol.
The analgesic effect is amplified and prolonged by clonidine and adrenaline, narcotic and non-narcotic analgesics (aspirin, acetaminophen).
The symptoms of hydrocodone overdose may include: drowsiness, coma, apnea, cordial rhythm disorder, respiratory and metabolic acidosis, narcotic analgesics withdrawal symptoms (pains in stomach, vomiting, paresthesias, nose congestion, lacrimation, yawning, perspiration, tremor, myalgia), vascular collapse, cardiac standstill, lethal outcome is possible.
Antidotes in case of hydrocodone overdose
Use 0,4 - 1mg of Naloxone intravenously each 2 - 3 minutes up to 10 - 20 ml.
If you experience one or more symptoms of overdose, contact your doctor or call the ambulance immediately.
Hydrocodone side effects
Contact your doctor if you have the following side effects during treatment:
- Cardiovascular system: bradycardia, hypotension, acute circulatory inefficiency, syncope.
- Respiratory system: oppression of the respiratory center, sore throat.
- Central nervous system: sedative effect, dizziness, headache, euphoria, confusion of consciousness, hallucination, depression, fear.
- Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, cramping abdominal pain, constipation, anorexia, hepatic colic.
- Eyes: miosis.
- Allergic reactions: rashes, itch, swelling of face, hands, arms, legs.
- Kidneys: retention of urination, bloody urine, pain in bladder, frequent urges to urinate.
- Other: chills, cough, fever, weakness.
Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms
Hydrocodone is referred to the narcotic substances. Thus, like other opiates or other prescription drugs is Schedule 2 list, you may experience the following withdrawal symptoms:
- Pain in muscles
- Extreme drowsiness
- Suicide thoughts
- Mood swings
How long does it take to get rid of Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms?
The first hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms appear after a few hours of a missed dosage. Abstinence syndrome reaches its maximum in 3-4 days. Generally, you may need up to 2 weeks in order to feel that craving to take the drug gradually subsides.
- People of an advanced age should have a reduced dosage of hydrocodone. The dosage should also be lower in case of the hypovolemic state, surgical pathology risk, simultaneous use of sedatives and other narcotic analgesics.
- Narcotic effects of the drug are stopped by Naloxone ( 0,2 - 0,4 mg intravenously).
- A doctor may prescribe you Metoclopramide to be taken together with Hydrocodone if you have nausea and vomiting.
- Constipation is a very unpleasant and common side effect of treatment with hydrocodone, which cannot be easily eliminated. It is recommended to take purgative medication in order to prevent or treat constipation.
- Tolerance to the drug can be developed in case of using of narcotic analgesics more than two weeks.
It can be a consequence of a high dosage, frequency and a way of the drug administration (tolerance develops faster in case of intravenous and epidural administration).
- Physical addiction to hydrocodone is very rare. It usually develops in case of a sharp termination using a narcotic analgesic after the prolonged use (more than 2 weeks).
Withdrawal symptoms may include a state of concern, irritability, fever, perspiration, insomnia, stomachache, nausea, vomiting, paresthesias and convulsive twitchings of muscles.
Reduce your dosage gradually in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms (for example, by 75% each 2 days).
- The psychological addiction is characterized by a constant craving for this narcotic substance without real need. Most people with psychological addiction also suffer from physical addiction.
- You can combine hydrocodone with narcotic painkillers, antidepressants, the electrostimulation of nerve, the local blockade, the blockade of trigger points (with local anesthetics and corticosteroids) and intravenous regional anesthesia in order to strengthen an analgesic effect.
- Non-drug therapy includes electric nerve stimulation and techniques like thermal or cold applications, physical therapy (ultrasound, massage etc.), non-traditional methods of treatment.
- Hydrocodone is contraindicated to people, whose work is connected with an increased concentration of attention and coordination of movements, an increased risk (driving of a car, working with heavy objects, etc.).
- Medications with hydrocodone may contain sulfites, which cause allergic reactions up to the acute anaphylaxis in persons with hypersensitivity.
- Hydrocodone is the A list drug.
How long does hydrocodone stay in your system?
Generally, the half-life of hydrocodone in a body is approximately 4 hours. The top concentration of the substance in blood is reached in 1-1.5 hours. If you have a physical dependence to the drug, you probably are going to experience withdrawal symptoms in 8-12 hours after the last dosage. The substance is detectable in urine for up to 5 days. However, a special elaborate test of hair follicles can detect the drug after even 3 months of the last dosage.
What is the best place to buy hydrocodone online?
You need to have a prescription to purchase hydrocodone from a physical pharmacy. However, you can easily buy Hydrocodone online with no RX required. The best place to order Hydrocodone in a trusted offshore pharmacy. Just look for reviews of pharmacy websites from customers in order to find the best online drugstore to buy Hydrocodone. Some online pharmacies even offer an overnight delivery.
One more advantage of buying Hydrocodone online without a prescription is a cheap price compared to prices in a physical drugstore.
How much of Hydrocodone do I need to get high?
The drug is used as an efficient pain pill after the surgery or in case of chronic pains. However, being a narcotic substance, it is widely used to get high off. How many hydrocodone pills do I need to get high – it is a very popular question on the drug forums. There is no defined dosage, which is going to let you feel euphoria. It all depends on a person's body and it's physical dependence to the drug. If you haven't used the drug before, even initial dosages of 10mg or 20mg can bring you a pleasant feeling. However, do not forget that the withdrawal symptoms, which come in 6-12 hours after the last dosage.
Is hydrocodone an opiate drug?
Hydrocodone (dihydrocodeinone) is a semi-synthetic substance produced from codeine, which is an opioid.
Does hydrocodone expire?
As with any medical product, hydrocodone pills have its expiration date. However, people who used the expired drug note that they didn't have any negative health issues. The drug just lost it's effectiveness and didn't have such a strong action as before. Nevertheless, it is recommended to dispose of the expired pills and get a refill.
Hydrocodone / Acetaminophen street price – How much to pay for a pill or a liquid unit?
You can buy hydrocodone in a pharmacy only if you have a valid prescription. Thus, if you do not have a prescription, the only way to get hydrocodone pills is to buy it online or on the street.
So, what is the typical street value of hydrocodone 325mg, 500mg, 750mg? The price per pill may vary from $1 for a pill up to even more than $10 for a pill or a liquid unit.
That it is why it much more convenient and safe to buy hydrocodone online with a credit card from a Canadian pharmacy, Mexican drugstore or any other offshore pharmacy. You just need to the reviews about such a pharmacy and pick up the most trusted one.
Hydrocodone vs Vicodin
Is hydrocodone the same as Vicodin? Vicodin is a brand name of the drug, which consists of hydrocodone and acetaminophen in various dosages. Hydrocodone is an international generic name of a semi-synthetic narcotic substance, which is very efficient in relieving pain. This ingredient can be found in almost in 200 various drugs.
Is Hydrocodone a NSAID
Hydrocodone is usually combined with two active ingredients – hydrocodone itself and acetaminophen. It is very efficient in relieving various kinds of pains and to suppress a cough. However, its anti-inflammatory activity is poorer than of NSAIDs.
Where can I buy hydrocodone?
The best place to buy hydrocodone is to order it online from a trusted online pharmacy in Canada, Mexico, India. You do not need to have a prescription buying hydrocodone online. You can pay with your credit card, Paypal, bitcoin or using another paying methods. Most leading online pharmacies offer an overnight shipping, which is very convenient when in comes to painkiller drugs.